SkudoBoard HT is a heavy duty, synthetic, rigid board that provides superior protection under forklift and general construction traffic. It is lightweight and easy to handle, yet it far outlasts other protection products and can also be reused on your next jobsite.
SkudoBoard HT is water resistant and is resistant to curling and warping – which can create trip and fall hazards on your jobsite. SkudoBoard’s high compression strength protects from dropping objects and spreads the load under forklifts, keeping your floors safe. It can also be used for extreme vertical surface protection.
SkudoBoard HT is currently available in 4′ x 8′ black sheets; 1/4″ thick
Features & Benefits
- 4’ x 8’ ¼” thick synthetic board
- Water resistant, can be used on exterior surfaces
- Extremely high impact resistance – spreads impact loads
- Ideal for forklift and material cart protection
- Well suited for protecting floors from work station traffic and debris
- Light weight, easy to handle and reusable
- Replaces curling Masonite and plywood
Simply use SkudoBoard HT wherever you would protect your surfaces with Masonite or plywood.
SkudoBoard HT is ideal for use under work stations – pipe cutting, finish carpentry, painting.
Approved for exterior and interior projects.