All Skudo products provide a temporary covering to protect finished surfaces from construction site damages, spills and stains.
- The Commercial System is a 2 part system consisting of a Base Coat and Mat, ideal for protecting substrates on large commercial jobs for up to 12 months. Most commonly used on concrete and terrazzo, the Commercial Mat System is also used on tile, marble, stone, hardwood, epoxies and more. It comes in HT (Heavy Traffic) and MT (Medium Traffic) Grades. Note – The HT Commercial System can be used outside as it has the most superior UV protection of any Skudo product.
- Tack-Mats are our most stain resistant product with a virtually impenetrable laminate coating on the back of the Mat. Tack-Mat is a simple peel and stick application – the release paper is pulled off to expose a sticky backing which creates a strong bond to most substrates. Tack-Mat is available in HT (Heavy Traffic), LT (Light Traffic), and HI (High Impact) grades (in a variety of sizes). NOTE: Construction Tack Mat also includes the Edge Protect and Counter Mat product lines.
- Glass Advanced is a sprayed or rolled on protective film that guards windows, glass and their surrounding fixtures.
- All-Terrain Mat provides a safe traffic zone over unprepared and uneven surfaces for construction workers, contractors, and clients.
- SkudoBoard is a heavy duty, synthetic, rigid board that provides superior protection under forklift and general construction traffic.
- Skudo CURE is a curing agent that chemically hardens and dust-proofs concrete for improved abrasion resistance without forming a coating.
- Skud-O-Tube Rail Guard provides protection for metal railing, exposed glass edges, safety rails, door handles, and more.
Your Skudo representative can help you determine the product most suited to your surface type(s) and construction environment.
Skudo products temporarily adhere or attach to the surface they are protecting.
Nearly all Skudo products temporarily adhere or attach to the surface they are protecting, so dirt, debris and grime cannot get underneath to scratch or damage the protected surface.
Skudo has a product for most surfaces.
Speak to your Skudo representative to match the right Skudo product to your surface type and construction environment. For most commonly used products, see our Surface Types information:
Protected in the United States by patent #10190004