In the blink of an eye, our entire world changed. Like thousands of other businesses, Skudo has had to quickly shift our focus to meet the demands of the new reality that the COVID-19 virus has unexpectedly put upon all of us.
We have been supplying several contractors who are working with FEMA to quickly erect temporary medical/crisis centers in universities, schools, gymnasiums, convention centers, stadiums, and other high-capacity facilities with SkudoBoard. SkudoBoard is lightweight yet extremely high impact resistant, providing an easy to maintain and clean solution for temporary flooring and vertical surfaces.
- Lightweight, easy to install both horizontally and vertically
- Heavy Duty
- Stain Resistant
- Easily mopped and cleaned
- Waterproof, Slip-Resistant
- Fire/Flame Retardant
- Won’t curl or warp
- Very high impact resistance to protect floors from equipment, beds, carts, high traffic
- Excellent protection for expensive flooring – sheet vinyl, tile, rubber flooring, hardwood, more
During this crisis, if you need to quickly set up a temporary emergency care center, Skudo can help!
Contact a Skudo Representative with your project requirements and we will get back to you ASAP to confirm availability, timing, and cost.