One-step protection for the flooring industry
Skudo’s new Flooring Tack-Mat is a lighter stick, breathable version of the Construction Tack-Mat specially designed for use on interior surfaces like hardwood, tile, natural stone, marble and vinyl. The mat is easy to apply to both vertical and horizontal indoor surfaces, on floors, around corners such as stairs and door jams, on countertops, cabinets, windows and more.
Flooring Tack-Mat features a unique self-stick surface – simply peel the backing paper and apply. The mat will protect interior commercial and residential surfaces for up to 12 months. It is 40“ wide and available in rolls measuring 165’ long (560 Sq. Ft.), 82.5′ long (280 Sq. Ft.), and 33′ long (112 Sq. Ft.).
Note: All adhesives have the potential to lift finished coatings or paint depending on the condition and age of the surface. Testing a small piece in a non-critical area will help you judge suitability for use.
PLEASE NOTE: Skudo Tack-Mat is intended for interior use only and is not suited for areas that will be exposed to inclement weather and wind. For all-weather protection, Skudo would recommend the Commercial System (HT grade).
Perfect for new construction and renovation projects
• Protects expensive flooring such as hardwood, marble, tile, and vinyl without leaving damage behind
• Impact protection from light machinery through to foot traffic
• Stain proof protection against spills from chemicals, solvents, paints and oils
• Provides a slip resistant surface that is seamless and stationary
• Can be used in any temperature: -20°F to +200°F
• Easy to adjust or inspect surface, simply peel up and re-position
• Not suitable for exterior use, such as areas that will be subject to high levels of wind and rain
Protect flooring without leaving damage behind
- Can be used on marble, natural stone, tile, granite, wood, laminate, vinyl and rubber.*
- Usable in a wide range of temperatures from below freezing to the hottest days.
- Ideal for vertical surfaces, such as interior walls, doors, built-ins and cabinetry.
- Easily used in small spaces such as bathrooms, showers, tubs, counter-tops.
*Please see your Skudo Representative to determine which version of Tack-Mat is best suited for your project.