Up to 12 months of protection for Marine surfaces during build, refurbishment, storage & transport
Skudo Deck Defend is a weather resistant peelable coating designed to provide protection for boats during construction, refurbishment, transport or storage. A liquid applied water-based coating, Deck Defend dries to form a skin-tight film that protects against staining, paint overspray, scratching dirt, weathering, mold and UV for up to 12 months.
The liquid applied coating can be used on surfaces including GRP, metals, stoved and cured paints. It is water-based and environmentally friendly.
Skudo Deck Defend is currently available in 5 gallon and 2 gallon pails.
Reduce clean up and maintenance costs
- Resists build related spills and splatter, including debris and paint for up to 12 months
- Can be applied at manufacturer to provide protection during transit
- Protects surface from mold during winter storage
- Simple application with airless sprayer or roller
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy peel off removal
Use on boat surfaces and parts
Deck Defend can be applied to:
- All Fiberglass and FRP decks (Ideal for external storage of Molds)
- Metals, such as Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- All Heat and Chemically Cured Paints
Deck Defend is not suitable to be applied on acrylic surfaces. The Marine Tack-Mat is a suitable replacement on these surfaces.