- Skudo All-Terrain Mat is applied by simply holding down the end of the roll and rolling or
kicking it out across the area to be covered.
- Cut the end of the mat with a knife if needed.
- The mat’s thickness and weight will help it to stay in place.
- If necessary, the mat can be pegged down using landscaping or tent pegs.
- To remove, simply roll up the mat.
- NOTE: When longer or wider walkways or staging areas are a requirement, Skudo All-Terrain Mat can be joined using artificial grass seaming tape (6“ wide) along the length of each roll and at the ends joining sections.